Water & Wastewater
Parks & Recreation
< Back to Services
An area’s transportation system is an essential element in a community’s growth and prosperity, and the municipality’s responsibilities associated with this infrastructure are integral to any network.
From evaluation and associated maintenance responsibilities of an existing roadway system to the oversight of infrastructure related to new development, we understand the complexity and foresight required to address the community’s long-term needs.
Our surveyors and designers have extensive experience integrating complete street improvements into existing communities. We understand the value of the initial planning processes and possess the technical design and permitting expertise to see transportation improvements from concept to completion.
Our services include:
- Streetscape designs
- Street inventories and condition assessments
- Development of long-range roadway maintenance plans
- Weight restriction/posting studies
- Rail trails
- PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permits (HOP)
- PA Dept. of Environmental Protection (DEP) and Army Corp of Engineers permit applications