Water & Wastewater
parks & Recreation
Back to Services
Our municipal engineering background and extensive stormwater management experience give us an unparalleled perspective on effective stormwater management solutions. We continually monitor new stormwater concepts and methodologies, as well as evolving Federal and State regulations and permit requirements.
Our software program, CSDatum, helps municipalities map and track their stormwater assets and efficiently manage their MS4 Program. Custom built for municipal staff in Pennsylvania, our time-saving tools are constantly evolving to stay in full compliance with Pennsylvania DEP regulations.
Our stormwater design services include:
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic (H&H) Computer Analysis and Modeling
- Erosion and Sediment Pollution Control Plans and NPDES Permitting
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Management
- Design and specification of Best Management Practices (BMP) for water quality
- Dept. of Environmental Protection (DEP)/U.S. Army Corps Waterways and Wetland permitting
- Collection and Conveyance System Design
- Floodplain Studies and (Federal Emergency Management Agency) FEMA Map Amendments and Revisions
- FEMA Floodplain Administration