C.S. Davidson, Inc. is a leading, employee-owned civil engineering firm in South Central PA that delivers innovative and sustainable infrastructure solutions. We take immense pride in our environmental team’s pivotal role in managing water quality for our communities. As an employee-owned company, we foster a distinctive culture where you’ll have the opportunity to continually cultivate your career and contribute to meaningful projects.
We are eager to hire a skilled and experienced Water and Wastewater Engineer to join our York office. As an integral team member, you will be responsible for planning, permitting, and designing water and wastewater projects, including sewer collection systems, pumping facilities, water and wastewater treatment plants, and water distribution systems. Your versatility, innovative approach, and keen attention to detail will be essential in providing sustainable solutions for our clients. Collaborating with team members to achieve shared goals will be vital to your role.
- Conduct site visits to assess community water and wastewater needs
- Prepare detailed engineering reports, including system design, cost estimates, and project timelines
- Plan, permit, and design water and wastewater projects, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and standards
- Collaborate with team members to coordinate project schedules and deliverables
- Collaborate with clients, regulatory agencies, and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and standards
- Provide technical assistance and support to clients
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, regulatory changes, and advancements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Engineer license in the state of Pennsylvania preferred
- 3+ years of experience in environmental engineering, with a focus on water and wastewater projects
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and meet project deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
At C.S. Davidson, Inc., we are passionate about partnering with our clients to develop innovative solutions for water and wastewater challenges in the community. As a team member, you will have access to a collaborative and learning-oriented environment, offering ample opportunities for professional growth. As an employee-owned company, we believe in rewarding our team members for their dedication and contributions. Our success is shared with our employee-owners through competitive wages and benefits in addition to 401(k), Profit Sharing, and ESOP plans established for long-term financial security. If you possess a learning mindset, are driven to make a positive impact, and seek growth opportunities in your career, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your cover letter and resume to Deena Trebilcock, Human Resource Manager, at email@example.com.
Learn more about our commitment to investing in our communities and the exciting projects we undertake by visiting our website: www.csdavidson.com. C.S. Davidson, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.