The survey team at C.S. Davidson, Inc. specializes in providing reliable results to our clients. With offices in York, Gettysburg, and Lancaster, our innovative teams deliver solutions that continually improve our communities. We are an employee-owned firm with a relationship-driven culture that fosters a positive and fulfilling environment.
We have an immediate opportunity for a survey technician in our York office. As a survey technician with C.S. Davidson, Inc., you efficiently use our survey equipment and AutoCAD software suite to gather and record information accurately. You collaborate with Project Managers and other survey staff to provide reliable services using acceptable surveying methods. This Survey Technician position blends field and office duties and requires some travel and overnight stays. You provide exceptional service and professional representation of the Firm to our diverse client base and the public.
- Office duties include research, plotting deeds, computation of stakeout points, and base mapping in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Accurately complete field survey assignments independently while under the general supervision of the survey manager
- Topographic surveys, boundary surveys, and construction stakeout
- Adhere to Safety, and Drug and Alcohol policies and procedures
- Complete tasks on schedule and within budget
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Entry-level to five years of experience in field and office tasks associated with projects involving gas pipelines, rights-of-way, mapping, and boundary surveys
- GPS, Robotic Total Stations, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Office, or similar experience preferred.
- Possess a valid State Driver’s License
- Surveyor-in-Training Certification
C.S. Davidson, Inc. has been a part of the Central Pennsylvania community since 1923. Our success is shared with our employee-owners through competitive wages and paid vacation, sick, and holiday time. We offer medical and dental plans and tax advantages via healthcare and dependent care FSA plans. Additionally, we provide financial protection through life and disability insurance. C.S. Davidson has a long tradition of providing for employees in retirement with Profit Sharing, Employee Stock Ownership, and 401 (k) plans that provide long-term financial security. Visit our website at www.csdavidson.com to learn more about our tradition of investing in our team and communities. Send your cover letter and resume to Deena Trebilcock, Human Resource Manager at email@example.com. C.S. Davidson, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer.