C.S. Davidson, Inc. is an employee-owned firm based in South Central PA with offices in York, Gettysburg, and Lancaster. Our firm is efficiently staffed with 85 employees dedicated to helping our clients preserve, manage, and construct a better world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Design Engineer who thrives in a collaborative environment. As a member of this team, you will work with the Software Design team to design, develop, test, and support our custom software applications.
Education and Professional Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming and/or software development
- Skills in designing and building full stack, web-based, and database software
- Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot technical challenges
- Experience with database concepts, business process flow, business intelligence, and software installation
- Effective customer service skills
C.S. Davidson, Inc. has been in business since 1923. Our employees are proud to be part of a team dedicated to finding solutions that continually improve our local communities. If you are motivated and seek growth opportunities, you may be an excellent fit for our team. Our success is shared with our employee-owners through competitive wages, paid vacation and sick time, and other benefits. In addition, we established 401(k), Profit Sharing, and ESOP plans to provide retirement income and long-term financial security. Send your cover letter and resume to Deena Trebilcock, Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. C.S. Davidson, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer.