As a Client Representative at C.S. Davidson, you play a vital role in managing municipal client relationships and leading project teams. Client Representatives are responsible for developing and retaining municipal clients and the client’s satisfaction with our services. You are service-oriented, results-driven, and actively seek ways to help our clients. In partnership with municipal clients, your big-picture vision allows our clients to plan, manage and construct projects that improve our communities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer licensed in PA
- Proven experience with local government regulations and municipal operations
- Commitment to client needs by regularly attending municipal meetings
- Plan, initiate and support client projects and monitor through their lifecycle
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while providing exceptional customer service
- Solve problems for your clients and guide your team to do the same
At C.S. Davidson, Inc., we are proud of our dedicated team of employee-owners who come together to provide exceptional service and solutions to our clients. Our firm was built and continues to serve with trust and integrity. Our success is shared with our employee-owners through competitive wages and benefits in addition to 401(k), Profit Sharing, and ESOP plans established to provide retirement income and financial security. Send your cover letter and resume to Deena Trebilcock, Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. C.S. Davidson, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer.