As a Client Manager for the Bridge team, you are the customer liaison leader driving business development and marketing efforts to foster new and existing client relationships. Your participation in relevant municipal, professional, and community organizations and your understanding of C.S. Davidson’s services promote the firm’s expertise in our region. You have worked with PennDOT to develop projects, and you maintain vital relationships with strategic industry partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Six years of relevant industry experience, including three years as a Project Manager
- Proven experience with PennDOT, local government regulations, and municipal operations
- Attend municipal meetings and business development functions
- Collaborate with technical staff to initiate, plan, and execute client projects through their lifecycle
- Manage multiple priorities while providing exceptional customer service
- Solve problems for your clients and guide your team to do the same
At C.S. Davidson, Inc., we are proud of our dedicated team of employee-owners who come together to provide exceptional service and solutions to our clients. Our firm was built and continues to serve with trust and integrity. Our success is shared with our employee-owners through competitive wages and benefits in addition to 401(k), Profit Sharing, and ESOP plans established to provide retirement income and financial security. Send your cover letter and resume to Deena Trebilcock, Human Resource Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. C.S. Davidson, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer.