Quite simply, we are here to make our community a better place. We do this by proudly sharing our engineering wisdom to design a new rail trail in South Central PA, by volunteering to build a home in the City of York, by engineering a new school or revitalizing an old one, and by serving on a Board in one of our municipalities.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO US
- We are enthusiastic about adding new faces to the C.S. Davidson Inc. family and taking care of the people we already have.
- We want success, yet we are not chasing work for empty profits – we are intentional.
- We are driven and passionate about our jobs, yet we encourage life outside of work.
- We obsess over excellence and quality, and if there is something wrong, we make it right.
- We own our work, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- If this is the type of culture that you would thrive in, we would love to hear from you.
Career Fairs: Meeting potential colleagues at regional college and university career fairs is a vital link to identifying talented engineers. Be sure to look for us at career fairs that you attend.
ASCE: The American Society of Civil Engineers website offers activities, homework help, career guidance, and more. https://www.asce.org/career-growth/pre-college-outreach
Job Shadowing: Contact Deena Trebilcock, our Human resources manager at email@example.com for more information.